Wednesday, October 08, 2014

CRIMESCENE W.A.

 Or to be quite accurate:

crimeScene W.A.
combining the facts and fiction of crime

Happening this coming weekend...
I will be there on Sunday afternoon, taking part in a panel at 2.30 p.m.
If you are there, say hi!

From their website:

For enthusiasts of crime fiction and most things crime related, budding authors and people with a macabre sense of the normal, crimeScene will be held at the Rydges Perth Hotel in Perth, Western Australia...

... a fantastic programme lined up that will present talks and discussions by crime fiction authors regarding their work and by the people involved in the real-life world of criminal investigations.

2 comments:

Jo said...

But you're not a crime writer? Although I guess crimes do occur in your stories.

Glenda Larke said...

The panel I'm on is more about publication of one's backlist...

And a lot of my writerly friends will be there! (as if I needed an excuse...)