Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Another cover

There was a peek at this one on the cover to Stormlord Rising, but I notice it is now up in full on Amazon.co.uk, where the book is advertised as being available on August 4th, so here it is. (It will be available worldwide around the same date. I notice that over on Amazon.com they mention the kindle version as being available on August 1st.)
This portrays - at least I think it does - Lord Uthardim, and the dunes of the Red Quarter...
He has a large part to play in this volume.
I think I love this cover best of all the three.

7 comments:

Jo said...

Very powerful cover Glenda. Also a nice comment on the front from Karen. I do wish August wasn't so far away.

Jo said...

Just checked, by the way, Amazon.com are not yet advertising it.

Helen V. said...

Great cover, Glenda.

jak said...

Awesome cover, although my favourite of the series is definitely Stormlord Rising!

Melissa (My World...in words and pages) said...

Very nice cover! Is this the cover that will be in the US too? I like the looks of it. :) Congrats!

Tamary said...

Just started reading The Last Stormlord (via kindle) - totally hooked. Don't want to wait till August for the end of the story!!!

jcrawfie said...

Outstanding cover art! The guy looks like he might be a reduner alright. I told you you would make the short list for the Gemmell Award amd think that is happening now! I probably voted more than i am supposed to but i couldnt help it! PLEASE keep writing this stuff!
joe