Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Back again, intermittent blogging forecast for coming week...

Home again, after a hectic few days.
Will blog in full over the next week or so about everything.

General summary:

Disappointed not to win of course, but as it is becoming a habit I am actually quite used to it. Us losers talked about starting a losers' club...

Really though, that was the only thing about the past 5 days that wasn't utterly fantastic.
Friends, friends and friends. New friends. Old friends.
Book talk, industry talk, writer-reader talk (special thanks to Joanna!)
Food, drink, talk, books. Books and books and writing talk.
Birds, birds and birds. Grass Owl!

Photos coming.

Oh, and my computer had a lovely rest in hospital and is now running at speed again.
I wasn't noramlyed.

What more could I ask?
.

3 comments:

Jo said...

I am really stunned that you weren't noramlyed - I think that must have been the best thing of the lot. I am so glad you had such a good time even if you didn't win. Lots of us would have voted for you.

Joanna said...

I very nearly asked if you had been noramlyed, but figured that since you hadn't got home yet, I didn't want to jinx anything.

I really enjoyed meeting you (and Karen). It was the highlight of my week!

Tropical Dragon said...

And you even managed to fly over the two cyclones we didn't have on your way home!