Tuesday, June 02, 2009

The Last Stormlord


I notice that The Last Stormlord is now available for pre-order on Amazon.co.uk even though they haven't even got the cover up yet. And people are actually buying the thing! I admire their foresight. Literally. The date of publication is given as 26th February 2010*.

So there you are all you UK people, you can order it now, and get a cut rate. All you have to do is wait another almost 9 months for it to arrive...and hope you don't waste away waiting, like the figure on the left in the (totally unrelated) Harry Clarke drawing.

*(Although it comes out in September 2009 in Australia).

2 comments:

Jo said...

2010 isn't long, I was checking on George R.R. Martin and he has one scheduled for 2035. That's got to be a joke surely. If it isn't, I don't really anticipate being able to finish this series. I am not sure he will be around to finish writing it either.

Glenda Larke said...

I hope that's a Martin joke, anyway!