- I have read at least 60 books (other than my own) so far this year.
- This is the first year ever that I have actually kept a record.
- I am sure I have missed some too, but more than a book a week is not too bad, considering that some of those books were very large tomes...
- I expect I will read another four or so before years end.
- I suspect that I read less then I used to because I read so much on the internet these days.
- In the past 4 months I have had people (or bots??) from 107 different countries visit this blog.
- 38% of those visitors were from either Australia or USA, who were almost equal in number.
- Malaysia and UK, also almost equal in number, provided another 22% of visitors.
- i.e. Australia, USA, Malaysia and UK made up 60% of my visitors.
- A few of the most surprising places that registered a hit: Bhutan, Mali, Maldives, Virgin Islands... *Glenda waves*
- I have visited Europe, USA and Australia this year. Crickey. No wonder my bank account looks so sick.
Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Posted by Glenda Larke at 12:30 pm