Monday, August 04, 2008

At Changi Singapore airport...

Here it is just part midnight. I have been here more than 2 hours and I have another 7 and a half to go. Sigh. I guess, though, if one must spend all that time in an an airport, there are worse ones to choose.

I spent the 45 minutes from Kuala Lumpur on a 777 - Singapore Airlines - wide seat, loads of leg room...what do you bet I don't get that on United out of here?

Anyway, good news is that I am on my way to Los Angeles. And Denver. And Denvention.

Expect photos.

Bad news is that blogger is doing really, really strange things to my posts so you may never see this...

7 comments:

Tessa said...

Seen!

Jason said...

I spent about 8 hours at Changi, travelling from Paris back to Brisbane. I'm fairly sure I went insane.

Satima Flavell said...

By the time you read these comments you'll be there and the angst will be over. I hope you're having a great time!

Anonymous said...

Have fun at Denvention! I wish I could go!

And I expect photos and a detailed account of your adventures *g*.

Elliott

Jo said...

I hope Denvention will give you a chance to reach the American readers. Your books are certainly worth it.

Have fun in Denver wish I could be there to meet you and all the other authors who's books I love to read.

fiona/web goddess said...

Have a lovely time :) here's hoping you have a smooth flight on the way over...

Fi x

hrugaar said...

Yes, safe journey ... and hopefully no noramlying along the way! :)

Did you take the spare laptop battery?