Monday, March 03, 2008

SWANCON:47th Australian National Science Fiction Convention.

Two weeks more and I am off to Perth for Swancon.
Check out the website here.
This is a first for me - first time I have been a guest at a con - at any convention or conference, in fact. (Although once I did help to organise an international conference.)
You can have no idea how much I am looking forward to this.

And it's not too late to buy a membership and turn up, ok?

I shall be giving a workshop entitled: "From an Idea to a Publishable Book: Avoiding Beginner's Mistakes" - open to con goers.

3 comments:

Jo said...

Wish I could attend your seminar, sounds interesting. Hope all goes well.

Misque Writer said...

Sounds like a good topic.

I have to confess -- my son's name is Tyr. Not to often I see it in print...

Glenda Larke said...

MW: Really? Hey, he'll have to have the book...
There's a character called Tarran in it, and someone once told me it was the first time he had come across his own name in a book.