Honest, this is all true, every bit. I couldn't make up this stuff if I tried...
- Does the Aurealis Award help sales?
- Beating your stomach while pregnant.
- No complaints book.
- Is it ok to drink Perrier water every day?
- 16-man family camping tent.
- How men can tell their wives are pregnant.
- Palm Civet pest control.
- Up temper music.
- What is temper?
- Bird birthing tooth.
- The Australian back of the bus song.
I think I know how this one arrived at my blog - my musician daughter was once on the back of a Glasgow bus, and I posted her blog about it, see here.
- Nail clippers
- I've never seen a bird.
- Washing machine fantasy.
No, don't answer that. I don't want to know.
Come to think of it, I do have a washing machine fantasy: that one day someone will invent a washing machine that automatically finds every tissue and disposes of it before it shreds into tiny barbed particles all over my black sweaters, and dark blue shirts...
Another thought: the google search was probably initiated by someone looking for Cory Doctorow's book, "Someone Comes to Town, Someone Leaves Town".